When You Want the Light but Not the Heat Specify Coollite
Meets the Following Energy Codes:
IECC 2003, IECC 2006, IECC 2009, IECC 2012,
ASHRAE 90.1-2004, ASHRAE 90.1-2007, ASHRAE 90.1- 2010
Coollite’s proprietary spectrally selective glazing blocks up to 85% of infrared
and 99.9% of ultraviolet light with minimal affect on visible light transmission.
If low solar heat, near elimination of ultraviolet light and/or meeting the National
Energy Code are key criterion in your daylighting plans you want Coollite, exclusively
by Bristolite Daylighting Systems.
Coollite can be applied to any glazing configuration or combination; however our
standard Coollite skylights are comprised of Coollite acrylic outer domes over white
prismatic inner domes for plentiful, uniform and highly diffused white light.
Coollite 54% LT .26 SHGC .45 U Factor
Coollite skylight features and options include:
- Heavy Duty AL frame series
- True AAMA Compliant Poured and Debridged Thermal Break
- Radial Triarch, Pyramid, Double Hip, Bubble and Low Profile dome shapes
- EDPM Curb Seal Tape
- Weather Sweep
- Unit skylights in all sizes up to and including ICDs of 48" x 96" and 60" x 72"
- Grid modular units for greater sizes (multiple unit skylights in one master frame)
Coollite skylights installed in a new high school: