Blows Away the National Energy Code!
The Industry’s Most Energy Efficient Plastic Unit Skylight
If you want the benefits of daylighting with the most energy efficient plastic unit
skylight in the industry you want Quasar LowE.
Quasar LowE is the brilliant combination of our proprietary Coollite spectrally
selective infrared and ultraviolet light blocking glazing and our proprietary super
insulating Nano Insulgel/Lumira glazing. Our standard Quasar LowE is comprised of a Coollite
acrylic outer dome over a Nano Insulgel/Lumira silica aerogel filled multi-wall polycarbonate
If natural illumination of an interior building space while meeting the National
Energy Code is your primary daylighting goal you want Quasar LowE, exclusively
by Bristolite Daylighting Systems.
Quasar LowE blows away the National Energy Code!
Quasar LowE 49% LT .26 SHGC .09 - .26 U Factor
Quasar LowE solar heat blocker outer glazing rejects up to 85% of infrared and
99% of ultraviolet light while still providing an abundance of natural diffused
Quasar LowE super insulator inner glazing has 6 times the insulating value of a
Quasar LowE skylight features and options include:
- Heavy Duty AL frame series
- True AAMA Compliant Poured and Debridged Thermal Break
- Radial Triarch, Pyramid, Double Hip, Bubble and Low Profile dome shapes
- EDPM Curb Seal Tape
- Weather Sweep
- Unit skylights in all sizes up to and including ICDs of 48" x 96" and 60" x 72"
- Grid modular units for greater sizes (multiple unit skylights in one master frame)